Still not a whole lot going on and much of what is, is at short notice so it misses posts like this. But, here’s what’s in my diary for October so far.
- September 30th to October 17th. Mistatim; a streamed version of the Rsd Sky/TSO collaboration for young people presented by Crow’s Theatre. Streaming codes are $20 from the Crow’s box office.
- October 14th 8pm. Soundstreams presents RBC Bridges Showcase; six short choral works by young composers. It’s on-line and free and available for a month. Register here.
- October 15th, 7.30pm. The annual IRCPA Encounter concert with ten young singers and Rachel Andrist at the piano. It’s being broadcast from Zoomer Hall, presumably w/o a live audience. It’s free at Classical 96.3 FM, and at http://classicalfm.ca.
- October 24th at 3pm. The Dover Quartet at Koerner Hall in a programme that includes Barber’s Dover Beach. There are in-person tickets and live stream codes available. The pricing structure is complex so check out rcmusic.ca for details.
- October 29th (subscriber/donors) and 30th (plebs) at 7.30pm. The COC is streaming Puccini’s Gianni Schicchi from the Four Seasons Centre. The stream will be “on-demand” for at least a month and is free.
That’s it I’m afraid.